Buying a baking dish you get a wooden spatula with a company logo as a gift. It consists of two Aluminum half-molds, easily connected to each other. The resulting bulk baking can be filled with a variety of fillings: berry, chocolate, curd, and also from jam, whipped cream, nut, cream, vanilla cream, pudding, honey. Preparation of cookies: 1. Knead the dough. 2. Lubricate the pier with oil. 3. Dough rolled into a tube and cut into small pieces. 4. Put the pieces of dough on a sheet, close it. 5. Bake on the stove on both sides, turning the mold approximately 2 to 5 minutes until ready. 6. Wait until the mold has cooled, open the form and get the cookies. Halves of "assorted" can be filled with stuffing and do not stack in one piece. Handles wooden or plastic. Colour grey. Size 14,6in.*6,3in. The weight 1,7lb. Material wood/plastic, aluminium. Packing size 15in.*6,7in.
- Buying a baking dish you get a wooden spatula with a company logo as a gift. Aluminum form for baking cookies "assorted" for 12 places
- Inside the hollow - under the filling
- Material - Aluminum alloy food,
- Simultaneously it is possible to make 12 halves of assorted; BAKING SIZE 1,9*1.1*0.3
- Recipes of cooking depend on your imagination. Original. Made in Ukraine. Size 14,6in.*6,3in.